Karen has sold well over 200Million Dollars of Real Estate and has been named one of the Top 25 Real Estate agents in the Tampa Bay Area by the Tampa Bay Business Journal as well as being named Agent of the Year and Buyers Agent of the Year multiple times over her career. Karen’s success is due to her keen eye for seeing beyond the obvious stemming back to when she owned and operated an interior design firm for over ten years. Karen began her Real Estate career as a buyer’s representative specializing in corporate relocation and after a few years she decided that she could use her knowledge of what buyers are looking for to assist sellers as well. Karen‘s ability allows her to provide suggestions for those buying or staging houses so as to maximize its value, and minimize the time a house remains on the market. Karen’s diverse background allows her to accentuate the positive features and provide cognitive responses to questions that potential buyers often have.
Karen has strong ties and a proven commitment to our community. She currently serves as Past President of the USF Bulls Club, is a former member of the USF Foundation Board, still helps numerous groups including New Tampa Rotary, North Tampa Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directorschairman in 2019 and is still the only woman to have served as the chairperson of Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club Board of Directors. Karen was recently named as BerkshireHathaway HomeServices Chairman Gold winner as well as 2017& 2018 USF “Fast 56” that honors the fastest 56 growing USF Alumni owned businesses worldwide for the period 2014-2017. Karen was also named the board member of the year for the North Tampa Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for 2017.
Karen moved to Tampa in the early 1960’s when her father was stationed at Mac Dill AFB. She has been a resident of New Tampa for over 40 years, met her husband Renynold at University of South Florida and has one daughter, Michelle.
Karen is ready to use her extensive knowledge of the Tampa Bay area and the resources of Tampa Bay’s leading real estate firm for over50 years to assist you in selling your home or finding the right house that will become your home. Karen specializes in the Tampa Bay area, with concentrations on West Central FloridaincludingNew Tampa,Wesley Chapel, Lakeland, Plant City, as well as Tampa Palms, Temple Terrace, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Westchase, and Brandon.
“It all begins with trust”
Current and Past Commitment to our Community
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Gold Circle 2018
- 2017&2018 USF “Fast 56” Award winner for fastest growing Alumni owned businesses
- North Tampa Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Board Chairman 2019
- North Tampa Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors (2015-Present)
- North Tampa Bay Area Chamber Board of Directors Economic Development chair 2018
- North Tampa Bay Area Chamber Board of Directors Membership chair (2016-2017)
- North Tampa Bay Area Chamber – “Board Member of the Year” 2017
- President – University of South Florida Bulls Club(2012 – 2014)
- University of South Florida Bulls Club Board (2008 – Present)
- University of South Florida Foundation Board(2012 – 2014)
- Chairperson – University of South Florida Iron Bulls(2010 – 2012)
- Chairperson of Tampa Palms Golf & CC Board of Governors
- USF Women in Leadership and Philanthropy
- New Tampa Rotary (2001-Present)
- New Tampa Rotary Membership Chair 2018-2019
- Paul Harris Fellow +2
- University of South Florida Women’s Golf Team fundraising committee
- Ladies of the Crown Ladies Krewe (President 2000 – 2002)
- Krewe of Venus & Arms of Venus (President 1998-1999)
- New Tampa Juniors
- Children’s Home New Tampa Auxiliary
- Boys & Girls Club of Tampa Steak Dinner Committee
- USF Alumni Association Life Member